After a full renovation at the Pearl House, I had a ton of new light fixtures to bedazzle the place with. Here is a roundup of all the light fixtures I used in the house. Since I was flipping this house in a neighborhood that’s still on the fringe, I chose some affordable yet designer looking options that would impress buyers.
I kept within a gold and black color theme. Even though you might not be visually seeing all the fixtures at once maintaining a similar style and color helps unify the home.
Shop the Lights
- Folksmate Dusk to Dawn Outdoor Wall Light – We used this for the outdoor sconce light and it added so much curb appeal. (Similar lights: 01, 02, 03)
- Linea di Liara Caserti Mid Century Modern Chandelier – My favorite light and the fixture I based all the other fixtures around. I loved the gold accent and the white opaque globes. It looks so balanced and unique. This fixture comes in so many other finishes, but I picked gold to add a little femininity to what was shaping up to be a more rigid masculine kitchen design. The mounting style worked perfectly for what we needed since it only needs one electrical wire to drop down from the ceiling.
- Pro Track Track Light – I wanted a fixture for the living room that provided a lot of reach and stayed within the same family. This track light is modern and functional without breaking the bank.
- LNC Black and Gold Swing Arm Sconce – I loveee this fixture! At first I was going to put this over the kitchen sink, but as the kitchen design evolved I knew it wasn’t going to fit. I pivoted and decided to use it in the powder room on the first floor and its fabulous.
- Brixury Gold Semi Flush Ceiling Light – This cutie went in the upstairs hallway. I loved the simplicity and how the shape of it references the chandelier over the island downstairs
- ShineTech Bathroom Vanity Sconces – These come as a pair and are great to put on either side of the mirror! Since they don’t come with light bulbs, I got these decorative Edison style bulbs.
- Tayola LED Ceiling Light – Comes in 3 different color temperatures and is great for lighting a whole room. I used these in all the bedrooms and one in the kitchen. This is when you don’t want an accent light and just want something simple to blend in!
- Litfad Small Cylinder Ceiling Light – This was a tricky one to find and to install. I needed a very little light for over the kitchen sink that still fit under the cabinet. This one is tiny and does the job!